Monday, August 7, 2017

365: week 29

191-194/365:
Racing the clock home. My map said 38 minutes. #iwon

Adding a trip to this local dairy to the wanna go and do list ... wouldn't the little boys have so much fun?

Inventory time again. #needtoplanbetter.

I might have the best neighbor ever. #loadsofprojects
Then one day he peeks his head over the fence and tells me they are planning on moving this fall. That means they are cleaning out stuff and he has loads of it for me. Free for the taking. I see no rest in sight for this woman! Did you count the pallets? 8 of them!!

Pallet demo. 
I know some of you use a fancy little pallet puller. I don't. I use a sawzall ... actually I use several of them. I use one until it gets hot. Then I use another one until the battery dies .... Then I run around with my magnetic little tool and pick up the metallic leftovers.

Time to go grocery shopping when you're running out of bags for dirty diapers! 
About once a year I end up tossing grocery bags into the trash because they won't fit in my little green dollar store basket. Lately you can tell the size of the family around here. The bag pile is getting smaller and smaller ..

So lucky to have a short visit with our dear Charlene!
She popped in for a few hours one Sunday afternoon to visit between her family visits and doings. So lucky!!

Uh oh
Really? I am suppose to keep calm?!

No comments:

Post a Comment