Monday, September 18, 2017

365: week 31

Up until this point, I have been posting these daily (hah ... not!) posts to Instagram and copying them here. Since the last post, I have not posted to Instagram. I can't manage to do it on a daily basis, and it is also apparent that I can't even handle a weekly basis! So in the next few weeks ... I am going to catch up on some life around here ... all from my phone. Somewhere in the middle I hope to get some photos of some fun crafting and some really fun photos I have found on my camera lately.

Let's see if I can manage!

211/365:
Jari spent some time with Pete Nordstrom, traveling the country on speaking trips with him. Pete and Sylvia were good friends of Jari's parents. This book has been a companion in our car when we're traveling to and from somewhere and we have enjoyed it immensely. Available on Amazon if you have a yen to reach back into your fondest memories of a most unforgettable man.

212/365:
Life has been a bit nuts. I don't know why but it has. We finally found a Sunday to spend in Prescott and were blessed with this amazing view as we headed home in the evening.

213/365:
Somedays the socks can't even manage to get put on correctly in the morning.

214/365:
Sadness is filling our hearts. Anna & Wylon took off driving to Williston, North Dakota today with their first load of stuff. I know we have stuff .. they might almost rival us They will be moving their family to chilly country in September. Although we will miss them desperately, we wish them nothing but the best. We have certainly done the same .. traversed our way to and fro across the country ... following dreams and doing what we felt was the best for our family. So we are going to enjoy having them close every minute we can.

215/365:
Crafting night was planned this evening and ended up being cancelled due to storms and power outages ... and then the hearty ones went and crafted once the power was back on. Before that tho', I had some wood to cut while praying the clouds would hold off for just long enough. I made it!

216/365:
36lbs of Colorado peaches made their way into my kitchen today. The middle box was for Anna ... the rest were mine and I greedily kept them all. Delicious!! Last year, mine weren't nearly as good as this year. I may have lost one peach by the time I was done .. the rest were eaten, canned, frozen ..... a little at a time.

217/365:
It is still horribly warm outside. I can only handle being out there until noon if the humidity isn't sky high. I must have been weeping the blues about the lack of something in the tool aisle at Home Depot cuz the dear hubby came home with all kinds of prizes for me! He's a good one. Actually, sometimes I really have to be careful of what I say I'm needing. It might just be delivered the next day by Amazon.

See you soon with week 32 ....

No comments:

Post a Comment