Wednesday, February 4, 2015

it has been a wee bit

 
 
c.r.a.z.y.
around.
here.
 
Crafting is happening, but life keeps interrupting.
I'm down to the next several days and by Saturday evening ... it needs to be put away.
'Cuz I have the first wave of special company coming to spend a week with us.
Power tools, paint supplies and little people all mixed together?
Probably not a great idea.
 
I might find a day or two for additional creativity several weeks from now.
If I do, that's great.
I can't guarantee it.
 
I have this cute long metally thing that I added candles to and stuck on the kitchen window sill a while back.
 

And then it became multi purpose.
It is filled with sand, or something like it that hubby had left from a job.
One day I had multiple brushes and sponges that needed drying ....
and I found the perfect place for them.


Adds a bit of color as well!

Tomorrow is sort of my Friday.
I do have a few hours of work on the real Friday, but it probably doesn't count.
I hope to share some finished projects with you before the weekend is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment