Monday, February 26, 2018

winter services weekend

Whew!
What a fabulous weekend!
Love these sign boards but don't have one. 
I know that I'd never manage to update it past the first message I posted.
So ... I borrowed this one from my SIL Jenny.


Fun having family around. 
And friends.
Alaska friend Bryce in the top left.
Photobombing friend Jean on the right. Now I might just know where her super fun daughter gets some of her fun humor from!
Tarja flew in Saturday morning on a whim for the weekend. Super fun to keep her up almost 24 hours straight and get downright silly by the end of it.


My dear parents who still like to go and see and do.
They love seeing old friends and making new ones.
Mom took a bit of spill last weekend and is sporting some spanking new facial tones.
We made a plan before the weekend started and this spot became their home through the services.
It worked well and they were able to see many people as they passed by and stopped to visit.


We also have a few grand loves in town! I can't wait to spend more time with them ... in my own environment.


This little lady is Lyla. She smiles and smiles and smiles.


For several years now we have topped our weekend off with pizza at Mellow Mushroom.
Following pizza we headed over to Frans & Jenny's for coffee. Good coffee, good prune tarts and great company.


The weekend comes to a close. Spirits have been refreshed and after we've recovered ... we will look forward to next year!

More fun yet to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment