Friday, April 5, 2019

gardening gal

Hubby knows it.
There is no way to take the country outta this girl.
I started some seeds a minute ago and made a mistake.
My seeds like individual little things where I can pick up the whole kit and kaboodle to transplant.
I babied these things between travels with the hope that they would be garden box ready.
They were.


Jari had made me garden boxes that sat empty for weeks. When we ended our jaunt (which is continuing in Monday's posts), I finally made it to Home Depot. I'm late this year with this whole business and am doubtful I will have one ounce of anything growing for the dinner table at this point. But try I will!


The boxes are filled with some good smelling dirt.
Seeds are planted.
Plants are transplanted and pretty much dead.
Other seeds are planted in some little peet pots with incredible hope.


Hoping to see some green by the time the weekend is over!

I guess if the boxes are unsuccessful this year ... especially with summer right around the corner ... the fruit trees are looking downright awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment