Friday, March 30, 2012

My Friday starts Thursday.

Every week.
Bring on the weekend!

My camera has become my iphone.
I've had a hard time getting pictures taken with the real mccoy, so this works.

Monday evening included Monday/Sunday School for Tia during which I ran to WalMart.
Low level parking lot lighting when box store moves to higher end neighborhood.


I had a few hours this week to start working on a project which I'm anxious to finish and share!


While I've been creating and building, the ants have been doing the same. Ant homes are popping up all over the place in the yard. A sure sign that summer is around the corner.


A few evenings of having my hair done. A great conversation time between mother and daughter.


Thursday 3.29.12 at 6:53 pm.
Summer is certainly on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment