Monday, September 8, 2014

36.52 motivational monday

You never know when you're making a memory.
- Jim Rohn
 
"Where did you go Nana? That THING is in front of your face again!"
 
 Delectable treats.

 This week your look changed.
You learned to suck your bottom lip.
You're fighting sleep ... wanting to be a part of everything.
Nana looks at pictures and sometimes giggles.
She especially chuckles when she grabs the camera and
you look for her because she is gone.
Memory making.
Yours? Mine? Ours?

I know how fortunate I am to have you in my immediate world.
You aren't a day's car ride or plane ride away.
We may not always live this close to each other,
and who am I to say you must never leave?
So, while I have you to snuggle, giggle with,
watch with fascination as you grow ....
we'll make memories.
It is those fond memories that we return to
time and again
when we can't be near each other
or when that time of life is past.

Linking to Gloria's memory building!

And seriously ...
I won't blame you a bit if you give your computer screen a smooch right now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment