Wednesday, November 5, 2014

eye candy

Did I get you?!
Many folks might have varied definitions of those two words.
But this, my friends, is my kind of eye candy.
The kind where you can't blink lest you miss it.
At 70 mph or thereabouts  ....  it doesn't take much of a blink.
There might be an added bonus to hubby's preferred driving speeds of late.
I've got more time to fiddle with the camera.
 

 I'll bring you a few more pictures, along with our impressions of Williston,
but for now ... our most special people who now call it their home.

 
I was half joking when I suggested that the person doing our blood work for life insurance come by at 6 in the morning.
Apparently that isn't a strange request.
He has been here and is gone.
We are off galavanting to the dentist for 8 a.m. and then off to school for Tia and work for me.
 
Maybe I can manage to get back on the 'puter this afternoon.
No promises there.

No comments:

Post a Comment