Friday, August 24, 2018

memo board

 I know he ribs me about my stuff.
And then I rib him right back about his.

This photo from the other week? (By the time I'm actually posting this it has been much more than a week. Issues over here getting in the way. Apparently.)
Those are the crib springs I talked about. Two of those precious things.


I missed phase one of this project, but all I did was lay this outside on a drop cloth and start spraying white paint on it. Several rounds of that on only one side. I knew it was going on the wall ... what's the point of wasting paint on both sides?

This had been previously painted some kind of dark metallic color. A wee bit of sanding to rough up the edges and a bit of the middle wires.


I rarely like anything to look perfect. Imperfectly perfect is more my thing.

I do want some different hooks to hold the phone book and the calendar, but for now I have many of the handy Ikea hooks.


It is held up by two coat hooks. One on each side. Easily comes off in case I all of a sudden feel the need to hose the dust off outside or something like that. The hooks are stable enough that it won't bounce off of them. I think it will work just fine!

The calendar found a home. I had been having difficulty finding a spot for that. This little contraption might even become a key holder as I currently don't have a good spot for them either.

The refrigerator front lost it's clutter. It's beautiful clutter but clutter nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment