Saturday, July 13, 2019

July is cooking

Nothing good cooking in the kitchen over here other than the eggs these girls are laying.
Jari fixed them up right proper before we went to Minnesota. It is hot outside. Summer has come and it is downright intolerable as far as I am concerned. These little gals were getting a wee bit toasty. So ... they now have a sprinkler that wets their shade cover and a good chunk of earth beneath it every 12 hours. They're happy ladies and I'm pleased to see them looking comfortable.


I have taken up guessing what the temp is outside when I  leave work. I can certainly tell you when it hits this hot. I did send a text to my coworkers Wednesday evening saying that being as I'm the sensitive sort, I might just have to stay home and indoors on Thursday. That didn't work out so good.


Leftovers for lunch nearly every day. 


That blessed sun. I gauged that if I parked in one of these 6 specific spots, my car would be shaded when I left after work. Apparently, if you leave at 6pm .... the sun has moved over to the next 6 spots. Will need to make some minor adjustments next time I work.


Have you every been so tired that it is easier to wash the dishes by hand than to unload and load the dishwasher? Couldn't quite believe it myself but 'tis the honest truth.


Here's to a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment