Wednesday, December 11, 2013

awhile back ...



In November we took an evening and went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Miss Mrs. Anna's birthday.

Please excuse the photos. I don't haul a camera along anymore and really am not a great fan of my phone's photos in the dark.

The family girls ... bad photos and all.

Mind you, we were appropriately attired.

On the other hand, I'm not so sure about these others we watched for a while.

The greatest part was watching the older gentleman watching the young things.

He did visit with them a little. I'll give him that. He didn't just watch them.

As I watched them, though, I had this thought.

When your dress is so short that it barely covers the essentials, and you're probably not wearing any spanks or granny panties, are your butt cheeks resting on the seats at the restaurant?

And, furthermore, do I need to start carrying a travel size package of Clorox wipes in my purse ... just in case?

Realize also that it was their mothers who were dropping these girls off at the restaurant because they aren't old enough to drive themselves.

So, maybe mom goes out attired in the same manner. I really don't know.

Then again, I'm probably safe sitting on the seat.

My tush is covered.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment