Monday, February 17, 2014

7:52 motivational monday

The glory is not in never failing,
but in rising every time you fail.
-Chinese Proverb
 
 
The dresses were successfully altered and
we celebrated a marriage this past weekend.
Once again, I have a rare photo on my camera.
Apparently, that is going to be the norm for this
mother of the bride.

 I'm pilfering one off of FB (thanks Jenny!) to share with you.

The day was a tad bit warm,
but the wedding was beautiful.
We are more than anxious to see what our photographer captured.
Like pins and needles. Can't wait another minute.
That kind of anxious.
 
Linking up to Gloria .....


2 comments:

  1. Lol! okay, okay! I'm finally home. I have to run errands this morning, then will get cracking on them pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on your blog here...which one of your darlings is this who got married? Cute dresses, Anita! -Pam

    ReplyDelete