Monday, April 28, 2014

17.52 motivational monday

When you have nothing to laugh about,
laugh anyway.
Soon you'll feel the healing power of joy and laughter
bringing new energy and life to your weary, frustrating day.
-Thelma Wells
 
I'm almost sorry if you're a health nut and coming here to visit today.
Brock told me the other day that he can always count on candy over here.
Oops!
 
I ran into Target the other day to fill a list of essential items
and happened by the 50% Easter candy aisle.
What on earth is a girl to do?!
 
She buys some laughs.
That's what she does.
She figures she'll get a good giggle out of someone.
If not a giggle, she's sure to elicit a smile.
 

This mama or nana, or whichever hat I'm wearing today, doesn't eat anything tart.
If I did, there wouldn't even be a hint of a smile going on.
The last of the season's Cadbury mini eggs were on the same set of shelves.
Now ... I'm starting to feel the smile coming on.
 


That smile led to a giggle and that giggle .....
 

straight on to full blown laughter that radiated joy.
 
Head on over to Amber to share some laughs today!

No comments:

Post a Comment