Saturday, March 10, 2018

another quick weekend

Brock, Liam and I flew back to North Dakota together.
It was a very short night before we left and an even earlier morning.


Selfie time with my travel buddy!


Target is a serious treat when you don't have one around. We shopped and then went out for some lunch in Minot before heading off down the road. 3 little boys + a restaurant = serious fun.


Although a flight into Williston is really nice ... a flight into Minot is a whole lot cheaper. It just takes 2 hours of windshield time to come get me. Thanks Anna! The roads were nice and clear. Whew!



Heart be still. 
Even in his sleep he wants to make sure baby sister is being taken care of.


This time, as opposed to our week there at Christmas, the weather was well above zero!


She seriously doesn't live in her hat and carseat ... I just must have snapped photos when we were on our way out the door.


Out to see some shops downtown.
There are some seriously fun ones!


The sun felt so good!
Aiden was my walking companion.
Well ... maybe he ran as I walked. 
By the end of our little expedition, his feet were moving just a tad bit slower.


If you're in Williston, make sure you have someone with you who has a stroller.
Run to JC Penney and ask to go to the basement via elevator.
You start in the storage section of the store, accompanied by a worker bee, get tucked into the oldest elevator I've ever seen, the cage doors shut and down you go.
It is the fullest JC Penney I've ever seen in my life.
And maybe the warmest ever.
You might want to be a minimalist in the clothing department.


The Princess does come out of her chair. 
In fact, this happens to be her favorite place in the whole wide world.
Right now it just might be her mom's favorite place too.


These two. I just can't tell you.
It's kind of heartwarming to get tears when you leave the room.


Uncle Blayde.


They claim to not like me ordering them around places to get a picture of them,
but they do it.
They're so good.
Kind of can't believe these hairballs are mine.


This child loves ... and I mean LOVES ... his food.
I want to see you have the patience to eat your popcorn with a fork!


And perhaps he should start an advertising career for Hidden Valley Ranch dressing.
Liam, on the other hand, could probably do so with Heinz Ketchup.


My oldest.
Too bad I didn't learn how to make home made mac n cheese when he was little.
He really missed out.
Cuz he seriously inhales this stuff.


My North Dakota tribe, minus Bridget & Lyla who were still in Arizona.


Liam was having a hard day, but ice cream cures just about anything doesn't it?


Wylon & Anna, with the kidlets, took me back to the airport on Sunday.
See? This is why I'm not a fan of making people drive.
The roads were okay and they made it home, but the snow was coming and there was 
some might precious cargo onboard.
Thanks guys!


Sometimes I'm just plain tired by this point and other times I'm just plain sad.


 Maybe a little of both this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment