Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Birthday Sebastian!

He may have learned this little protective technique from his Nana.
I think that's how I look when I play volleyball.

It was a beautiful day at the park last Sunday afternoon. Cool enough to need a sweater in the shade. Cool enough to move your chair to the sun. Beautiful! Being as the weather is most always fickle .. water balloons were the order of the day. These 4 year old friends are quite the team!


Dominc just wants his hands on everything in sight. One thing after another. He's one busy little guy.


The birthday boy! Where did time run away to that we have a 4 year old grandson! He is growing up so fast and it is a special joy to have him near us.


I don't know about things like Rescue Bots ... but he sure does!


Happy Birthday dear child! I can't wait to watch the wonder and delight of explorations in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment