Friday, April 13, 2018

a day for sunshine

Last Saturday Jari and I joined Frans, Jenny and some girls out in the desert to do some "plinking".
I've kind of decided that I need to learn how to shoot.
I really couldn't load a gun, didn't know what a "safety" was .... pretty much didn't know nuthin'.
So we spent 3 hours out in the desert hitting targets.


This is Helmiina ... visiting from Finland for 3 months.
She has in her hands a little thing that was actually my grandfather's pistol.
The thing spits like crazy but she has pretty good!


A few pieces of metal that were just a little bit bigger ...


Jenny was in the same boat as I.
We both wanted and needed some basic instruction.
Kierstyn was giving intructions that went like this: "are you even aiming mom?!"
My girls would have been saying the same thing to me had they been there.


Yup.
One shot at a time.
Seems I sort of like 'em that way.


I'm ready to go again!

Home to do some laundry and then the hubby had an idea .....

No comments:

Post a Comment