Monday, July 23, 2018

gym time

If you know me at all ... you know the word G.Y.M. scares me to death.
With good reason.

I prefer my gym time to be done around the yard outside.
Kind of like people of yesteryear did before gyms were in vogue and we were a society that needed to go to exercise because our daily living has become what it is today.

I should probably go the gym so I can fit in that black dress but, in reality, I'm not going.
Probably never.

Instead, I got up bright and early Saturday morning to find rain falling from the sky.
Hello?!!
I had plans!!

Then it stopped.
The wind came and blew all that tall grass to dry in a few minutes.
I took the weed wacker out and worked until my arms were needing a break.

Break they took and then we went for round 2.


The belt sander came out and I sanded until I ran out of sand paper.
I'm out of crafting commission for the next 12 days, but I have a plan for these lovelies.

It's going to require some more outdoorsy gym time.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment