Friday, June 7, 2019

last week

In case you think life isn't normal over here.
Other than homemade priscilla curtains and stuff like that.

I was finally getting to the vacuuming and mopping.
When I went to buy a new vacuum last year, Anna was online checking reviews for me while I looked at vacs. This one was the winner and (except for the fact that I have no love for the wand) has done very well.

I must tell you that in the suction department .... it pretty much rocks.
Ripped the cord right out of the computer.


Do you know that I'm heading closer every day toward a hip replacement? I'm heading there kicking and screaming, but heading there nonetheless. Somedays this is all I can manage after work.

On the super duper bright side ... I have used up most of my leftover fabrics that aren't destined for another project and a new sauna rug was finished!


The girls are laying eggs and eggs and eggs. Sebastian comes and picks eggs with us when he is here. At first he threw the egg in the chickens enclosure with the hopes that they would sit on it and hatch it. He gave up on that fairly quickly. Now he counts them as he places them in the basket.

Incidentally, I'm loving my new phone. The camera is amazing!


While the guys were working on the patio the other weekend, I was working on Christmas.

Yes. I. Know.


Somedays you just have to chuckle. My yard is a fun place for the boys. Maybe an ankle twister for us older people, but nothing like little boys, dirt and shovels.

Perhaps they were planning on driving home alongside mom?


Let's see what this week brings!

Delight and goodness I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment