Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Last week ...

This is how we roll over here.
Good thing I saved my big table.
Togetherness is a fine thing.


Watermelon rinds in the freezer.
I read somewhere that chickens like frozen watermelon rinds.
Great way to cool off when the summer heats up the afternoons.
I take a handful and toss them in ... and they disappear!


Bird nests spotted.


I took a drive up to Prescott for a few hours on Saturday.
'Tis the season of fire here in the desert. 
After a wet winter, the desert (both high and low) is a tinder box, just waiting for a stray spark from a dragging chain, a tossed cigarette or a neglected campfire.


We were a nightly sauna house when it first got done, but not anymore.
It is now a treat here and there ... and the summer air doesn't feel so hot when you get out!


Rain? No. Just the pretend stuff. A smattering of droplets from a nearby cars windshield washer.
Not sure their car window got cleaned ...


Say hello to Jameson. Love the little chunky rolls!


Those plants I started with rooting hormone? What did I say I was going to blame the failure on?
Failed.
And now I probably shouldn't try until late July.


Have a great week!

Go out and do something you love!

1 comment:

  1. Good post. Sauna wisdom. Regard your information.   saunajournal.com

    ReplyDelete