Friday, August 2, 2019

family fishing

Two weeks ago today we were at this lovely fishing hole with the kids.
Two weeks?!! 
No wonder those birthdays creep up so fast and often ... if two weeks flies by so fast!

Who would think that almost in the middle of a town there lies this beautiful spot.
Could you just stroll out here and clear your mind?


This is me.
These are mine.
This would be my joy.


Anna & Tia were not able to do any fishing ... 
Hint: don't attempt to get a fishing license the same day you get your ND drivers license .. they won't let you.
Second Hint: if you purchase a non resident 3 day fishing license, check your expiration date. Our 3 day licenses expire in March of 2020. You just never know when you might win!

Should you have any hints on how to score a free airline ticket with Allegiant ... let me know!
I"ll go fishing.


We don't deep fry food at our house, but I might have to start.
Anna & Wylon have some marvelous deep fryer that I might need to look at someday.
Friday night fishing.
Saturday night dining.

I can still taste that walleye!


Now I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment