Friday, August 23, 2019

working toward the fall

October is around the corner and November not far behind.
August is almost over.
September is booked full of goodness.

Does anyone's else life look like this?

Oh my goodness.
Does that mean Christmas is also around the corner?!

I was so blessed to only work one day this week. Not because anyone was out having a good time, rather one of our physicians had surgery and the other is across the country with his ailing mother.

The upside of their downsides is that I got stuff done!!

I've worked on market for just a few hours in this week and managed some things around the house as well. Making myself mop the floor is almost tantamount to torture. Like, seriously, I would much rather be spreading paint, cutting wood or zipping along with the sewing machine.


I don't need to be frantic. That is my own doing. Completely.
I just want stuff done around here!
Use it up is my motto.
Okay. 
Maybe sometimes a box shows up in the mail or a bag comes home from some favorite star starting with an H which requires me to use up some more.
Being as September is full of fun events, I'm not really counting on any crafting time.
The beginning of October has me scheduled for a brand new hip.
Unless you've been where I am .... you probably can't understand my joy.

Today I realized that I've not been on here this week.
Oops.

I do love my chiropractor.
Muscle work to keep me moving at least a little helps.
I am so very bad. I need to be doing yoga. It helps keep those muscles lose and not pulling on that hip as much. But, honestly, the mental therapy of crafting might do just as much good as far as I'm concerned.


Today, right now, I am sort of done in. Yesterday at work wasn't kind to my challenging body parts and it is time to stretch things out for a bit. 
Right. 
Now.


Just for a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment