Monday, February 18, 2013

normal stuff over here

We're having fun over here.
Visiting with Mom & Dad who are in town for a bit.
They're enjoying some warm weather .. for as long  as it lasts!
 
We've been getting a few things ready for a wedding next week.
Getting excited to see even more family in town and to
celebrate the special day with the special couple.
 
Class started today after a week off and I think I might have time to look at it
on Wednesday.
No choice in the matter. I WILL have time Wednesday.
 
The couponing is still going on.
Saved more than I spent on Friday!
Makes me grin big.
 
E-filed another tax return this evening.
 
Our favorite dog and family protector is having health issues.
Makes me sad.
 
I am going to get chewed out big time tomorrow at work.
I promised a patient that I would take my bike out of the garage two weeks ago.
I haven't made had the time to even go for a cruise around the block.
I think I might just open the garage door and at least spin around the cul-de-sac.
I don't need to tell him that I've only gone 1/4 mile or so.
At least I'll have taken the bike down!
 
Enough of the normal.
This picture got my funny bone just a bit.
Jari has a fit if I even try read my map on my phone while I'm driving.
The other day we were on our way home and guess who was actually driving down the road
and logging into Skype at the same time.
Like really?!!
 

Next thing I know he'll be listening to an audio book or something!

Have a great week and I'll be back on Friday with Project Fifty Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment