Friday, February 22, 2013

8:52 Looking Up

I have seen all kinds of things this week that I have thought
appropriate for Project Fifty Two this week.
I managed to miss the palm trees covered in snow yesterday.
I've loaded a number of pictures onto my computer
this week that I've titled Looking Up.
At least one person out there 
will get a good chuckle out of this one.
Not the glass dishes.
Those came to me just recently as a gift.
Aren't they just darling?!
Marimekko Iitala hand delivered from Finland.
Ooohh ... I'm a lucky girl.
Things are certainly Looking Up around here.
Easter is around the corner and
Cadbury Mini Eggs have hit the stores.


Maybe if I tuck a few of these in my pocket I'll find
enough energy to ride my bike around the cul-de-sac.
Then again, if I just keep plowing through the bowl and refilling it,
I might have a few more things Looking Up around here!
 
Next up is Marcy in our circle this week.
Enjoy your weekend!
We will be incredibly busy and lovin' it!


No comments:

Post a Comment