Sunday, April 26, 2015

one more wedding post

Just because I love this picture,
and the people in it,
I wanted to share it with you.
 

Today I tried something new.
Heather and I both put our pictures on my computer and then I proceeded to do a bit of editing.
For some silly reason, I thought I was still 20 years old and would have them done in a flash.
It's only been a week ... and the newlyweds are still on their most interesting ever honeymoon .. so maybe it's not that bad.
Anyway, I didn't realize that when you send your photos to Dropbox, they disappear off your computer. Oh. My. Goodness.
Talk about panic!
I reloaded them and am missing a few (I think) but if you're reading this and haven't visited the family FB sites ... they are there!
I can't wait to see the photographers photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment