Sunday, January 3, 2016

falling in love again

The title of this post sounds like I am going to wax eloquent about our 30th wedding anniversary.
December 28th we celebrated that unbelievably getting bigger all the time number.
That marriage, among so many other blessings, brought us a son.
Who brought us another daughter.
Who brought us a miracle to end the year 2015.

Liam Brock Marjanen
7 lbs 8 oz
20 inches long

Cute. As. A. Button.

He isn't anywhere near us in proximity so I have been gazing at the photos on my phone.
Sort of reminiscent of being a teen
and having one photo of a certain someone that holds your attention.
Over and over.
All the day long.


Sort of like this ...


I can't wait to meet you and snuggle you.
If wishes were fishes, I'd be bounding up to cold country to snuggle your little "giraffe".

Congratulations on your precious love.

No comments:

Post a Comment