Monday, March 7, 2016

it has been delightful!

If I'm absent for a while, it usually means that I'm a wee bit busy spinning circles.

In the past several weeks, we finished getting everything ready for the craft sale.
He might pretend to grumble once in a while, but he really is the biggest help ever that hubby of mine. It is amazing how fast you can go from an empty tent to a full one with a few willing hands.


It really was a lot of fun. Lots of visiting to do with shoppers coming in and goods flying out the door.
At times, tho', I have to say that I felt my age. I'm not 20, 30 or even 40 anymore!
A financial success and an excuse to keep on being creative. 
And ... I'm on to crafting for the next one!

We also had an opportunity to meet our newest little love who turned 2 months old while he was visiting. 

Don't you just love that little belly of his?




Hair that loves to stand up when freshly bathed. A little man that just tells stories and chats up a storm! I know that my children will have to do what is best for their lives and families, just as we did. But ... I would love to have him closer to us so I can watch this little charmer grow.





Check out those eyelashes!
Now go take a peak at your own in the mirror. Do they reach nearly to the curve of your nose?
Such a good little munchkin.


I was so worried that he would catch the flu while they were here. The big bad ugly flu has made itself know around these parts and is running rampant. Anna, Wylon & Wyatt all tested positive for influenza A. Yuck. The problem was that this new little guy was getting loved up left and right.
They made it back to NoDak without sickness, safe and sound.


Very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment