Friday, December 21, 2018

so tempting

Last spring I was in North Dakota visiting the kids.
They were doing one of those tell me honest things.
Well .. some honest things. I'm sure there are plenty left untold.
Christmas was the topic tho'.
I learned that those little buggers of mine (who looked so nice dressed up for Christmas all the time) would open all the gifts before Christmas. 
Every. One. Apparently.
They even knew all the hiding places.
Found every one of them.

That package right there on the left that says "Christmas" is for us parents.
I seriously think I should open it.
And when I'm done perusing the gift, I should wrap it back up with hot pink duck tape.
Just so there's no question that it has been opened.


They probably don't have time to be reading this anyway right now.
They won't know.

I just had a brainstorm.

I am going to buy some duck tape tomorrow.
And then ... I am going to wait until bright and early Christmas morning.
I am going to cover the tape that is on the package with that duck tape ....
and see what kind of conclusions they reach.

I never ever read the last chapter of a book first and therefore can't peek.

But I can pretend!

No comments:

Post a Comment