Thursday, February 14, 2019

be our valentine?

I will be the first to admit that my intentions are good.
Really, they are.
The following through with those intentions doesn't always work so good.

Valentine's is one of those.
My mom has always done such a tremendous job of sending cards and all that good stuff.
Me ... not so much.
I'm usually a day late and a dollar short.

This year ... I got it done.
First the fun part.
Selfies to try make some valentine cards.
Oh. My.
It would have been handy to have these a little smaller, but 4x6 they ended up.
I have finally figured out how to get decent pictures out of my printer.
It helps to adjust both the computer and the printer to know that I am printing photos.
Then I went to work creating cards with some papers that have been sitting here for much too long.
Next stop ... a bag of suckers. 
I sat in the car in the parking lot of the grocery store and punched holes and added suckers.


Oops! 
Our hands are holding the suckers and I guess it's a game of  Guess Who is Behind the Sucker.
I have a roll of bubble wrap that has proven to be ever handy.
Wrapped each card in bubble wrap, tucked them into a small manila envelope ...


drove over to the post office and off they went!

Have a Happy Valentine's Day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment