Monday, February 4, 2019

Last week in our world

Last Wednesday we watched as the midwest froze. Meanwhile on Wednesday .....


I was wearing flip flops for a minute. Usually it might really be socks and slippers at this time of year, but Wednesday was kind of nice.


A normal day over here looks like this. I ran errands on Thursday after working later than I ought to. Happened by the drive thru Panda on my way home and he was still at it. This is normal. Really. So is that Amazon box on the right side. Amazon loves our address.


I have googled what chickens eat so many times this week. Can they eat this? Can they eat that? Apparently, they can eat leftover rabbit food. They're to the point of eating pellets now so here goes.


I'm waiting for the bag to empty. Can you see reusable bags in my future? I might even start hauling them into the grocery store with me. Now wouldn't that be something?!


I really don't know what the world expects us to put dirty diapers in when they get rid of grocery bags, but I'm sure we will figure out something.

Until that happens ... have a fabulous week and make someone smile today.

No comments:

Post a Comment