Sunday, January 12, 2020

Krispy Kreme kind of lunch


We were on our way home from church on Sunday and I was flipping through Facebook as is my habit in the car sometimes. Came across this post that included this thing by Krispy Kreme. I read it to Jari and he didn’t take his usual turn on the way to our breakfast place. Breakfast being at nearly 1 o’clock because we were late at church. He headed instead to Bell Road and off toward home from Cave Creek.

Then he proceeds to ask me where Krispy Kreme is.

Apparently we were skipping the Village Inn 2-2-2 breakfast and going straight to Krispy Kreme for lunch instead.


Love it!

I didn’t notice the top of the box until we were home and found that one of the favorite people in my world shares a birth year with Krispy Kreme. I wonder if  Krispy Kreme opened on the same day he was born. Happy sugaring up!


I checked 'cuz the google window is right next to the blogger window. Krispy Kreme has 3 months of age on my favorite person.

No comments:

Post a Comment