Friday, February 7, 2020

We can almost fly

Getting ready for the October deadline of different license required to fly.
We have passports, but don't really feel like carting that thing around all the time.

I went to a 3rd party ... or is it 2nd party ... who does DMV business here to get this done. One of the perks of city living. Of course, I had electric bills in Jari's name and not mine. I always need to change things up a bit. Don't do that. Make sure the mail is in your name with your address. Apparently it doesn't matter if it is junk mail, a medical bill or anything with your name on it.

While I was emailing them medical bills (handy that I could do that and not go home to pick up junk mail), this gentleman was at the counter attempting the same thing. He was really proud of his social security card. Got it the year they started the whole social security business. Guess he has a right to be proud of that. 


I listed brown for my hair color. Wonder how many years I can get away with that?


Fun times. We should be good!!

What's on your agenda for the weekend? I have a feeling I'm going to be helping run electrical wire or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment