Friday, May 31, 2013

22:52 technology

Project 52

When I saw the word technology on my list for this week, my mind went straight to the miles of cables and cords that exist in this house. Computers and electronic devices of many varieties constantly bombarding any peace and quiet. That wonderful advancement of the sciences that keeps us running to Best Buy and accumulating yet one more piece of stuff because the other one is now obsolete.

My husband is the techno savvy geek around here ... not me. While I might be handy with a few devices, I consider myself more of the other generation of technology. The past generation.
The kind defined below:

tech-nol-o-gy [tek-nol-uh-jee]
noun
  1. the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure  science.
  2. the terminology of an art, science, etc; technical nomenclature


I admit ... this week technology will keep us moving around the circle and over to Maaret.
Without the advancement of technology this blog would not be a reality today ....
but the postal service might still be solvent.

No comments:

Post a Comment