Wednesday, June 19, 2013

i almost feel guilty

... but I don't. 
Most of us go through the daily dregs, whatever they are,
to get to days like this.
The coffee pot that I serve a pile of guests out of broke.
I'm out of cups for the Keurig pot
and I really don't prefer the put your own grounds in the holder 
type of coffee. Oh, don't get me wrong.
I'll drink just about anything that is black coffee ...
but I still have a few more options.
Today ... I'm french pressing mine.
Yum.


The kids left for camp at 9:00 this morning.
When I say kids that would mean the only two that live at home anymore.
I miss them when they're gone ... I really do.
However.
A few days to do whatever the dickens I feel like
might be worth an attempt at a cartwheel.
Just sayin'.


We have a couple of fun events over the weekend to prepare for ...
and a few projects around here that I've been wanting to accomplish as well.
If I could find the stud finder it might help.
In the meantime tho',
I've really got to get some discussion posts done for school.

Then ..... the days are mine.

Maybe I'll even remember to degrease the top of the stove, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment