Monday, October 6, 2014

40.52 motivational monday

There is a great difference between knowing a thing
and understanding it.
-Charles Kettering and T.A. Boyd

 I know that this basketball hoop is a scant 4 feet from the neighbors fence.
I know there is a window facing the fence,
and in the direct path of the trajectory of any flying object.
As of several weeks ago there are solar panels on the roof of the same house,
once again facing in the same unfortunate direction.
I know that if I should attempt to start the game of P.I.G. or anything else
that involves launching a spherical object into that net,
a whole new level of understanding would likely be achieved.

I already know the likely results.
I am fearful that the neighbors would have an understanding of a whole different sort.

Linking to Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment