Friday, October 31, 2014

On the road

Jari and I are in the road with a full truck load of goodies. 


Heading to Williston North Dakota to bring these newlyweds their earthly possessions.  


So as we drive I usually grab a handful of magazines that I've not had the chance to read at home. This time it is


The only reason I subscribe to this particular magazine is that I used up airline miles for freebies.

Leisure will never describe my traveling. 
It goes more like this


However I have to admit that this particular article had me almost drooling. 


A cruise to Antarctica on the Seabourn Quest. In the land of penguins and calving glaciers. Sounds like so much fun! At the mere beginning price of $12,999 per person .... I'll probably continue filing my coffee cup in a parking lot somewhere. 

Then again ... it might give me an opportunity to taste some caviar!

No comments:

Post a Comment