Sunday, February 5, 2017

365: week 5

29/365
Missing my friend today. Remembering years past, especially this Sunday in January, where our evenings were spent over cups of coffee .. sharing the laments of our hearts. Thought of you many times today.


30/365
Getting loads of lovin'!


31/365
I lost. Twice.


32/365
One of God's greatest blessings ... a friend.


33/365
Loading preprinted forms into the printer with the hope of adding a word document. My mantra has become "face down .. feet first". Life in corporate healthcare.


34/365
Get some play time in today.


35/365
Afternoon coffee and fresh cookies with dear ones.


And here we are ... well on our way into February! My to do lists are long, my want to do lists are even longer. Somehow, times is getting shorter as the lists keep getting longer. February promises to be a busy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment