Monday, March 27, 2017

365: week 12

77/365: Why does a nice vacation always end this way?
#longlines #tsaonholiday

In retrospect, I am changing the title of this.
77/365: So many fortunate people traveling to and from loved ones. 


78/365: 90 something degrees at home today .. having a pining for my winter jacket!


79/365: A typical Tuesday in my working world.
#swellpeeps


80/365: Breathe.


81/365: The escape artist showing us how it works.


82/365: Auntie snuggles.


83/365: Absolutely beautiful weather + playing with projects = thrilled mama.


It has been a post vacation week. Why are those so difficult?!

Jari doesn't have time to be the laundry man anymore so I was down to the last pair of socks by Friday. The refrigerator is probably a project piece and the house ... well, it has been a long work week for both of us.

I have had the sweetest snuggles from the smallest charmers making me the luckiest Nana in the whole wide world.

Saturday I was up at 5 a.m. doing taxes. It is crazy but it is what it is. I didn't push the send button. I don't like the numbers. After several hours of that, I headed outside. The day was beyond beautiful and I started attacking projects one after the other. This is how I roll. I work on a number of things at the same time, working on one thing until I've run out of material and need to stop. I add needed things to my every changing Home Depot list and then move on to the next thing until the same thing happens again. I pack them away and next Friday (if I've managed to pick up supplies along the way) I pull them out. If I haven't .. I move on to the next thing. There is a 0% chance of boredom over here.

I need some metal brackets and then my last photo of the week project is done! I've been looking at it for way too long ... going on several years now. It is going to live at my daughters house but I need to make sure it isn't going to fall off the wall on the heads of some littles before it goes.

I also brought home some boxes from work this week. Often I have one sitting by the front door, other times it lives in the trunk of my car. Cleaning out things can be so challenging, but oh so rewarding when it is done. One space at a time ... slowly.

We are off to church this morning and then a lunch date. Home for a nap .. we hope .. and then off to another visit.

Have yourself a wonderful week. If it is one that brings you challenges, remember this:



No comments:

Post a Comment