Wednesday, December 9, 2015

blonde caring bridge on a wednesday

I got my hairbrush out this morning to do its usual work. Actually, I have three of them. I keep buying more at dollar store because they keep disappearing. There is nothing like getting ready for work at 4:30 in the morning and not being able to find a brush. This time, as most times, it looks like this.


I really don't spend time getting too annoyed about things that aren't worth it, but sort of thought this could qualify as Pet Peeve 7,767.

After I was done using the brush, having removed all the offending blonde strands, I headed to the kitchen to grab a quick bite of something before leaving for work. I am fortunate enough to be able to go in on Wednesday whenever I feel like it. As long as the work gets done, it doesn't matter what time I show up.  So, while I mowed down a piece of pizza left over from last night, I started going through the most recent posts I follow on Caring Bridge. 

And I have to say… 
Who cares if my brush has errant blonde strands in it? 
Maybe I should be grateful for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment