Friday, August 3, 2012

the good dishes

She is on a roll!
Last night she made dinner.
The crockpot was nearly overflowing with barbeque meatballs.
I might need an electric can opener because I had to open the corn cans.
Jari and I peeled the potatoes.
She put it all together, invited them all,

and served it on china.


Followed with a good game of Monopoly Deal.
Oh ... and hot fudge brownies with ice cream and coffee.
Yummy! 


You moms of youngins ... there is hope.
Lots of hope.
My girls were sort of arguing about which one gets to make Salmon Chowder next week.

I think it is time to introduce them to starched linen table cloths and napkins.
I'll let you know how that one goes!


1 comment:

  1. Mom said: Won't say who but she shared a birthday with me. Her family was over and I had linen napkins. Her son wondered what they were used for!

    ReplyDelete