Friday, January 18, 2013

3:52 Something Old

Good morning Friday! Time for Project 52 and another photo for the week.
We actually have our list of projects in advance which helps jog the brain cells and
inspire us weeks in advance. I tend to notice things I otherwise wouldn't have when
project ideas are niggling in the back of my brain.
 
This week is Something Old.
In the past week or so I received an invitation to my 30th High School Class Reunion.
Big gulp ... and I don't mean the kind you get from a soda dispenser.
I mean gulp ... we're getting up there gulp!
Thankfully, we don't qualify for antiques yet.
We don't even qualify for vintage according to some folks.
But we are definately getting close to the Getting Older.
 

If you graduated high school and can dig your year book out of a tote somewhere, do it.
Take a gander through the photos. These were taken long before digital photography
existed and were probably all developed in the same dark room.
Quite a hoot!
 

I am sort of a collector of the Something Old category. 
My goal was to post only one picture a week and I'm going to really try and stick to that.
I did take my camera outside, set on the manual setting, and worked at photographing a few other Somethings Olds around here. I have more than enough to keep me busy for awhile.
I hooked up the camera and loaded about 80 photos to my computer.
I'm sticking to sharing only one .... and it's killing me!
 
The next stop in our circle is Keilah.
Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I had initially thought of posting a picture of old photographs, too! they're always a gas to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love looking through old photos! I wish I had some yearbooks, but never did buy them.

    ReplyDelete