Monday, December 29, 2014

52.52 motivational monday

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do
than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore.
Dream.
Discover.
-Mark Twain


Over the Christmas holiday we also snuck in an afternoon of graduation photos.
Many possibilities flitted through my mind as I considered this last quote of the year.
Tia, our youngest, graduates high school this year and will soon
start sailing on the trade winds as she casts off the bowlines tying her to us.
She will begin exploring and discovering.
In all likelihood, those trade winds will provide some great swells.
I can't wait to see how she chooses to ride them.

Thank you to all of you who have visited our circle of blogs over the past two years.
My creativity has been challenged.
My energy has ben challenged.
Above all, I have been able to share this journey with some fabulous folks.
Seeing what their take on quotes has been this year has been really fun.

Next up is Gloria ...

may your New Year be blessed!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment