Sunday, April 29, 2012

i have learned

to run back into the house for a camera when the moment presents itself.
I don't know if the same view will be here later today or tomorrow.
It may be gone by then.

I have learned to simply appreciate.

*********************

Just in case you're wondering ... it has been quite a weekend.

Wednesday evening Jari rolled into Prescott so I drove up to pick him up and bring him home.
I really can't remember Thursday anymore. I do know that I actually cooked dinner that evening.
Friday evening we rolled out of the house and visited.
Saturday we spent a good part of the day at a technical school with Brock and then we went visiting again.
Today (Sunday) it was a very early bike ride, followed by early morning church, breakfast out with my hubby (we were kidless again) and then a nap. Next off to visit again. This evening Home Services with more visiting.

Do you see a pattern going on here?

I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pinned all the important things that one must learn. Gorgeous photos! I like the patterns.

    ReplyDelete