Wednesday, June 20, 2012

noodles

Doesn't this look just inviting?
I've been spending time in the pool, working with the noodles.
Working on the middle, the "lunch lady" arms ... all that good stuff.
The other day I was out there.
Eyes were closed with my face into the sun.
The noodles and muscles were having a gentle meeting.


All of a sudden something hit me in the face.
I figured someone had come outside to give me a hard time.
Until I opened my eyes and took a look.
I discovered there is something worse than bird poop on laundry.

It's when the bird's flight path directly crosses the left side of your face.
Yuck!!!

I'm not willing to give up the noodles though.

**** Finally hitting the post  button on this one and I can't even get into the pool. Looks about as green as fishes gills right now. Crud!

No comments:

Post a Comment