Monday, June 11, 2012

Sluggy

I'm feeling sort of like a slug.
The dishes need doing and today I really don't care.
I've been whittling away at projects over the past week.
That feels good.

Am getting ready to head out the door and had a few minutes to pick up the computer.
Front page of Yahoo had something I just had to peek at.
I felt like so much less of a slug after reading it that I had to share it with you.

If you're having one of those days ... check this Shape Up Quiz out!

Off to:
- return a purchase that I didn't like when I picked it up.
- see a child.
- pick up a child.
- drop one off at home and in a little bit ... pick up another child.

Today we're hoping to pick up a car from the shop for one of those children.
Cross my fingers. His are nearly arthiritic from all the crossing he's been doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment