Friday, December 14, 2012

even the dog scowls

What am I missing in the flower department?
I manage to grow certain types of flowers without a problem.
What on earth is wrong with the mums?
Doesn't seem to matter what I do with them ... ever.
They always seem to pass on to what should be the compost bin.
They come in a pot with enough soil to hint at continued growth.
Not with me.
Even Duke doesn't appear to be happy about the situation.
 

If it was every plant that came from Home Depot that day I could understand.
This is my first attempt at Lobelia in Arizona.
It is growing.
 


Many of you are worried about moving snow right now.
I'm worried about the demise of the mums ....
and the lawn needs mowing. 

1 comment:

  1. I bought 2 mini mums and they both kinda shriveled up, but now i see new growth at the bottom if one....so maybe there is hope for yours! Good luck!
    Emily W

    ReplyDelete